Over the last couple of years of reading these forums, i've learnt how important the Netflix channel is for so many US users. I've seen various fixes/rewrites which have resolved things for a short period of time but then slowly broken by site changes and other external factors. A while back I was asked to look into it to see if I could do a re-write in the hope that we could build a more reliable Channel. It took a little while but I think I might have something ready for the masses. I was a little scared with pushing this directly to the App Store so thought best to release it here and then get feedback to allow me to fix any issues, etc.
- This channel is US only (Netflix only provide API access for US users, i'm really sorry about this)
- Instant queue is limited to 50 items
Update #1 (23/05/12)
- Fixed issue to allow the 'Ask' preference to be used for Resume/Restart behaviour
Update #2 (3/06/12)
- Fixed paging for Instant Queue
- Attempt to fix Resume (please test!)
- Fixed issue with missing Preferences and Search icons
Update #3 (12/07/12)
- Updated API URL base address
Update #4 (31/08/12)
- Updated following Netflix site change.
- Released via the App Store
Update #5 (03/09/12)
- Resolved resuming of a video
This channel is available via the App Store/Channel Directory. If you've installed a previous 'beta' version that was attached to this forum, please remove manually and install via the client.
Let me know what you think!