2 replies to this topic

#1 pigtaru

pigtaru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Hi,

I'm new to Plex and was successful in setting up the Media Manager on Windows Home Server. I've connected by server to myPlex and mapped to port 10041. When I try to connect to the server via my Android app, I receive a message that states that the host is Reachable, but requires credentials.

I don't know where/when/how these credentials are setup, and therefore cannot connect to my Server.

Please help!!

#2 Trudge

Trudge

Gone off to greener pastures....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9403 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hi,

I'm new to Plex and was successful in setting up the Media Manager on Windows Home Server. I've connected by server to myPlex and mapped to port 10041. When I try to connect to the server via my Android app, I receive a message that states that the host is Reachable, but requires credentials.

I don't know where/when/how these credentials are setup, and therefore cannot connect to my Server.

Please help!!

HI,

Log the Android client into MyPlex - MyPlex provides all the security and finds your server automatically.
Primary PMS: Ubuntu 13.10, i7-4771, 16GB Ram, Samsung 840 Pro 512GB
Media Storage: 2 x ReadyNas Pro Business 18TB mounted by NFS to Plex Server
Desktop Clients: 1 x Windows 7 27", 1 x 15.4 Retina MBP, 2 x17" MBP, 1 x 13" MB, 1 x13" MBA
Mobile Clients: 2 x iPhone 5s, 3 x iPhone 5, 3 x iPhone 4s, 3 x iPhone 4, 2 x iPad 3, 2 x iPad 2
Airplay & PlexConnect Targets: 4 x ATV3

#3 pigtaru

pigtaru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

HI,

Log the Android client into MyPlex - MyPlex provides all the security and finds your server automatically.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users