• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 G man

G man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

I have added the youtube channel to plex with my ipad app. I can go into the channel and browse. When I try to play video clips, it says that plex is unable to play video. This happen with every video through the youtube channel.

Gav

#2 IanB!

IanB!

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2116 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

I have added the youtube channel to plex with my ipad app. I can go into the channel and browse. When I try to play video clips, it says that plex is unable to play video. This happen with every video through the youtube channel.

Gav

Hey Gav,

Hopefully this issue has already been fixed. If you double check that your up to date via 'check for updates' in the Channel Directory and try again, it *should* be resolved. If you're still having troubles let me know and we'll probably need to have a look over the logs...

Ian
Plugins: SkyGo, LoveFilm-Player, Crackle, Blinkbox, Stuff.tv, 5by5, RWC2011, FXUK, Jerry Seinfeld, VideoJug, SoundCloud, Ziln
Rewitten: YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Pitchfork.TV, National Geographic
Blog: Plex Plugin DevBlog

#3 G man

G man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

If you mean up to date with my iPad app, I'm not. I'm sorry, I forgot about that. I rolled back to 2.3 as the update broke my app. My libraries would disappear.

So do you think that is my problem? Would that be the same reason why nat geo and history channel won't play many videos either?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users