1228 replies to this topic

#1221 john9527

john9527

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:57 AM

JamminR, on 10 Apr 2014 - 7:53 PM, said:

John, what you're seeing seems to be what is currently happening for many. I believe it's the way SSPlex cache server looks up data, which, doesn't seem to have been updated in a long time.

Author's been busy/away.

Thanks for the response.....I did a search and didn't see a similar problem (must not have done a good job with the search :) ).    Good to know it's not broke on my end.

#1222 bossryan

bossryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:10 AM

It has to be my lack of a proper query... but... Is there a way to tell the system to download content simultaneously? Because right now it only downloads one file at a time... and when I have a 250Mb Fibre, I would like to be able to download a few at a time... 

#1223 JamminR

JamminR

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1079 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

Is there a way to tell the system to download content simultaneously?

No. SSPlex obtains files for 'watch later' sequentially.

MAKE SURE YOUR PLEX SERVER IS UP TO DATE - v .9.9.5 and above fix a major Security Exploit! (Latest public download)

Server - HW: Intel Core I5-4670K,16GB DDR3, 4TB RAID1 - SW: Win7x64 Ult. + PMS v0.9.9.10 - ISP: 5mbps up/300GB monthly cap

Clients - 3x Roku2 XS  (RARflix: modified Roku Channel) , 1x Win PHT, 1x Android, 1x iPhone 4s, 1x iPad 4

Shares - From: 7 - To: 2. - Proud PlexPass subscriber!

Agents/Plugins I frequently use - DVD Order Agent - Unsupported Appstore - BringThePopcorn - SS Plex (Watch your searches later!!!) - Yify

Common WIKI FAQs I answer - How do I find the Plug-Ins folder? - How do I manually install a channel?

#1224 Carlos N.

Carlos N.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

I just added the ss Plex to my channel foulder on OSX 10.9.2 i cant get the plugin to show on plex. What Am i Doing wrong?

#1225 JamminR

JamminR

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1079 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:29 AM

What Am i Doing wrong?

Make sure you placed it in the correct plugins folder. Most plex installs have two.

See - How do I find the Plug-Ins folder? for ensuring right one, and  How do I manually install a channel? to make sure you've renamed the github -master.

MAKE SURE YOUR PLEX SERVER IS UP TO DATE - v .9.9.5 and above fix a major Security Exploit! (Latest public download)

Server - HW: Intel Core I5-4670K,16GB DDR3, 4TB RAID1 - SW: Win7x64 Ult. + PMS v0.9.9.10 - ISP: 5mbps up/300GB monthly cap

Clients - 3x Roku2 XS  (RARflix: modified Roku Channel) , 1x Win PHT, 1x Android, 1x iPhone 4s, 1x iPad 4

Agents/Plugins I frequently use - DVD Order Agent - Unsupported Appstore - BringThePopcorn - SS Plex (Watch your searches later!!!) - Yify

Common WIKI FAQs I answer - How do I find the Plug-Ins folder? - How do I manually install a channel?

#1226 RafaelaN

RafaelaN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:05 AM

The SS-Plex link in the Unsupported App Store seems to be broken, but the plugin installs fine directly.

Aside from that, SS-Plex has been working very reliably lately.

#1227 JamminR

JamminR

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1079 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:58 AM

Rafeal, MikeWhy has no control over the link in MikeDM's UAS post.

You should ask in the UAS thread that he (MikeDM) update all the 'plexapp.com' links in the UAS thread first post to 'plex.tv'.

That seems to be the only issue, many point to old domain "plexapp.com"

:)

#1228 jjross

jjross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted Today, 02:01 AM

I was playing around with this channel and now all it says is "whoops" where it used to say TV and Movies. I've tried using the reset button but that doesn't appear to fix the problem. Any ideas?

#1229 dwanthny

dwanthny

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted Today, 02:46 AM

I was playing around with this channel and now all it says is "whoops" where it used to say TV and Movies. I've tried using the reset button but that doesn't appear to fix the problem. Any ideas?

This means the server is currently down.  There is nothing you can do until Mike notices the error and reboots the machine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tv, movies, streaming, downloading

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users