6 replies to this topic

#1 doh

doh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Hi
I have Plex Media Center installed and working great on my Windows 7 HTPC.
One small issue - the TV theme music when browsing through the list of TV program's is very loud, compared to the actual playback volume of the TV programs themselves, meaning we get deafened every time a program finished playback.
Is there a way to reduce the TV theme music volume, or decrease the differential between that and the actual program volume?
Thanks

#2 convas

convas

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1055 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

Under Preferences/Music/Background there is a Background Music Volume option that should do it, there is also a option to disable it there.

#3 doh

doh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

Under Preferences/Music/Background there is a Background Music Volume option that should do it, there is also a option to disable it there.

Doh! For some reason, I just didn't see that.

Thanks!!

#4 dkerlee

dkerlee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

thanks a million. I couldn't find it either. But I found this post and found it. [SOLVED] Kudos all around.

#5 dangerdad

dangerdad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

[content deleted -- I realized I was looking for a client setting on the server side. Duh]

#6 TE5LA

TE5LA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

Thanks, I had also wondered about this. I found that 25% was perfect.

I know the themes are limited to 30 seconds for copyright reasons, but it would be nice if some of them would fade out instead of just suddenly being chopped off.

#7 qwerty8713

qwerty8713

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

I was wondering if there was a way to do this in the Plex client on my Roku. I am having the same problem, the theme music for TV shows is much louder than the actually volume of the media. Is there anyway to turn it down?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users