135 replies to this topic

#1 batou

batou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Hi,
I have some problems with my remote access with the web client. I can play a video for 40 secondes, then the following error message pops out on the video player [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032"] .
No problem on LAN and on 3G with the Android Client.
I use PMS 0.9.7.2 Windows

#2 ericmatthys

ericmatthys

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2422 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Hi,
I have some problems with my remote access with the web client. I can play a video for 40 secondes, then the following error message pops out on the video player [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032"] .
No problem on LAN and on 3G with the Android Client.
I use PMS 0.9.7.2 Windows

It sounds like a fragment is coming back 404 (not found). I'll have to do some testing with remote playback, but I don't think I've seen this before. Does it happen for you in Safari (if you have access to a mac)?

#3 batou

batou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

I'll find someone with a mac.

#4 Belgarth

Belgarth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

I am also seeing this issue. I do not have a mac to test safari. Is there anything else I can provide that would be of assistance?

#5 batou

batou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

The problem is still here for me with the new beta, unfornately I don't have access to a mac right now, maybe next week.

#6 adamsproul

adamsproul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

This also happens to me, however it is when I click further in to the video, e.g. skip to 1 hour after initially loading the media through the web player. If I skip a short amount of time, 2 minutes for example, the player seems to buffer correctly and get the content.

Upon some further investigation, it only seems to be doing this with 'Movies', 'TV Shows' seem to skip to time and buffer correctly.

I am running Google Chrome under Windows 8.

#7 clegg78

clegg78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

I am also seeing this with Chrome and Windows 8 (and IE with Windows 8 for that matter) when I am remote.

I Also get it when I access Plex/Web locally on hard wired Ethernet to my server.

#8 WyoDolPhan

WyoDolPhan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

I am also getting this error using Chrome, FireFox, and IE8 with the Chrome Extension. Everything was working find yesterday and started getting the error starting today Dec 5, 2012. Running Plex Media Server 0.9.7.6

#9 carlosmiguelco

carlosmiguelco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

Same issue here (wired Ethernet), the video starts and 6 seconds later it stops and displays the error [IOErrorEvent type = "ioError" bubbles = false cancelable = false eventPhase = 2 text = "Error # 2032"]. This problem occurs in Windows 8 with Plex server installed (Chome, IE 9), Logitech Revue Google TV (wireless) and ipad, but on my LG TV with plex (wired) all works fine...

#10 ericmatthys

ericmatthys

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2422 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

Can someone confirm that remote playback works well in Safari on OSX but does not work in Chrome / Firefox / IE? This seems to be an issue with the Flash video player we are using. I'll try to pin down what is happening and hopefully it will be fixed in the next release of that video player.

#11 carlosmiguelco

carlosmiguelco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Can someone confirm that remote playback works well in Safari on OSX but does not work in Chrome / Firefox / IE? This seems to be an issue with the Flash video player we are using. I'll try to pin down what is happening and hopefully it will be fixed in the next release of that video player.

Same problem on safari for mac; it stops after a few seconds.

#12 ericmatthys

ericmatthys

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2422 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:55 PM

Same problem on safari for mac; it stops after a few seconds.

Interesting. Could you post your PMS logs after it happens?

#13 carlosmiguelco

carlosmiguelco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Interesting. Could you post your PMS logs after it happens?

Sure!

Attached Files

#14 eskemojoe007

eskemojoe007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

Just to confirm, I get the exact same error on a windows 8 machine using google chrome. It seems intermittent...working 1 time and not the next.

#15 ericmatthys

ericmatthys

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2422 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Sure!

I am not seeing a video being transcoded in those logs. Is it possible the log was cleared before zipping it up? I only need the media server log btw.

#16 radicallinux

radicallinux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:31 AM

This seems to be a problem with direct play. I'm remote and some of my tv shows won't play but a few secs then nothing. But when I turned off direct play the started. I'm using windows 8 and chome.

#17 ericmatthys

ericmatthys

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2422 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

This seems to be a problem with direct play. I'm remote and some of my tv shows won't play but a few secs then nothing. But when I turned off direct play the started. I'm using windows 8 and chome.

Try going to chrome://flags and enable the option "disable hardware accelerated video".

#18 soccerplaya2090

soccerplaya2090

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

I also have this problem. It happens in chrome, firefox and vlc (in vlc you dont get the error message but it just stops playing it.)
It just started happening in the past week or so.

Edit:
I should also note that I tried the disable hardware accelerated video in chrome and that didnt help.
I disabled direct play back and that didnt help.
I installed the latest preview release and that also didnt help.

#19 eksisle

eksisle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

This seems to only happen to me when I change the transcoder temp directory. If it is blank, the video plays just fine.

#20 eksisle

eksisle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

Weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users