6 replies to this topic

#1 johndec

johndec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

Hi all,

I'm thrilled that you have supported Windows Phone and happily threw $5 into the till for your efforts. Great job.

One thing I'm struggling with, though. I can play music from my server, and when I start playing a track and press "next track" (the button that looks like FF symbol), I expect the next track in the album to start playing. But instead, playback stops and is reset to 0:00 on the current track!

Is this a known issue, or is this a side effect of using the app on WP8? Please let me know how I can help.

Many thanks for a great client.

#2 kelt

kelt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

+1

#3 Ethrex

Ethrex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:01 AM

+1

Generally playing multiple tracks back to back doesn't work.

#4 jdbrookes

jdbrookes

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Ok I thought this was me missing something fundamental, but yeah if I select the first track in an album it will play back correctly, but even if I have "repeat" selected it will not move to the next track automatically, I have to tap on it. And skipping a track won't work even if audio is playing. Using WP8, but happened on my old HD7 as well. What a bummer.

#5 vszalma

vszalma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

+1...

I love the app. I use it on my Windows 8 machine as well. But without this feature it is tough to use. Has anyone hear if there will be any updates coming in the near future?

#6 Tr1pp

Tr1pp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

this also happens when watching films, the same button (looks like skip track / FF button) actually exists the film and nothing else happens. in order to FF the film I have to use the navigate part of the remote to click on the FF button that appears on the screen. a proper FF or skip to next chapter button would be preferred over the buttons that allow me to skip the film forward 1mins/10mins

I like the remote feature but some of the button function need to be looked at again.

#7 umonroe@hotmail.com

umonroe@hotmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

Hey all,

Yeh this is still an issue for me. I have found some sort of "fix".

If you select the track you want then hit the back button, and leave it on the screen with the track listing, it will continue through the list.

Still no back, forward etc, but the remote on the headphones seems to work for me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users