• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kongulu

kongulu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

How do I remove unwatched or partially watched movies from the "On Deck" catagory in the iOS PLEX App

#2 unisonruss

unisonruss

Plex-Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Mark as "Watched."

#3 kongulu

kongulu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

Mark as "Watched."

Sorry, because this sounds like a stupid question to me - but how does one do that in the iOS Plex App?

Thanks.

#4 robertsonkevin

robertsonkevin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

You can mark as 'Watched' or 'Unwatched' as you require, then hit the refresh icon top right of home screen and the items will be removed from your on deck.

To change the watch status, hold you finger on the desired item on the 'on deck' screen, a box will appear with PLAY and INFORMATION, click INFORMATION then at the bottom of the new window the solid white circle is 'Unwatched' and the hollow circle is 'Watched' just press which ever one you want it to be.

hope that makes sense

Kev

#5 unisonruss

unisonruss

Plex-Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

^^ yup. Once you do it once, it's really easy. Another way to remove would be to just finish the movie :)

#6 kongulu

kongulu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

You can mark as 'Watched' or 'Unwatched' as you require, then hit the refresh icon top right of home screen and the items will be removed from your on deck.

To change the watch status, hold you finger on the desired item on the 'on deck' screen, a box will appear with PLAY and INFORMATION, click INFORMATION then at the bottom of the new window the solid white circle is 'Unwatched' and the hollow circle is 'Watched' just press which ever one you want it to be.

hope that makes sense

Kev

Thank you - I would never have figured that out.

#7 ovbg

ovbg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

I seem to have a slightly different problem. When viewing shows on my iPad, it won't adjust the view situation. In other words, if I stop half way through, it is still identified as unwatched, so I can't resume and it doesn't appear on my Deck. This only happens for shows from my windows server. If I view from my test Mac server, that works on the iPad as expected.

Is there a server setting for this?

#8 Jam

Jam

Plex Dev Team

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4042 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:53 AM

@ovbg: Is your Windows server signed in to the same account as your iPad?

#9 ovbg

ovbg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hi Jam,

Yes it is, thanks for replying. I have noticed something odd. Some times it does change the setting to viewed and remember where I left off, but sometimes it doesn't.

Possibly related to this, I just stopped a show half way through 20 minutes ago, and it remembered the spot. However, on my iPad, it was not listed on the Deck, but it could be found in "recently viewed". Now, 20minutes later, I can see it on the deck. It appeared but with quite a bit of delay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users