• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 caboose014

caboose014

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

Correct me if I am wrong ( I have not tried yet ) but the current RetroPlex skin will still work with PHT 1.0.x ...wont it?

all-thin-banner.jpg

#82 se.bastian

se.bastian

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

Ok, i understand and i'll just wait.  

In the meantime, do you have any plan for adding other views to the new plex skin? Like a banner view for tvshows and a list or big poster view for movies; that would be great!

There are always new exciting things cooking, but at the same time we wish to keep the official skin as clutter-free as possible, so i doubt it'll ever get as many different views as most third-party ones have. But yeah, it's not complete just yet  :)

Correct me if I am wrong ( I have not tried yet ) but the current RetroPlex skin will still work with PHT 1.0.x ...wont it?

It should. Try it out  :)  The thing is that before it's updated it'll continue to have the secondary filters screen and no filters in Library views, nor Preplay. But it *should* work.

#83 Declan

Declan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

Sweet, I was about to ask about the secondary screen in retroplex, great to hear you will be working on putting it into the menu. Really like what you did with it in the plex theme.

Should we still pull from the next beta branch or will you be merging everything into master now that PHT is official?

#84 rubens.pro

rubens.pro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:13 AM

Sorry... So I didn't..

I have added the profile to GitHub as it is still in development, so you can keep getting the latest version!

Here is the link:

https://github.com/c...PlexHomeTheater

Thanks,

Hello Jordan, I'm here to thank you about this profile, I'm a Brazilian Savant integrator and looking for some ideas! if you need some help I'm here too

#85 aeonx

aeonx

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

I am always left wondering why Plex skin posts don't show a few screenshots. Do I really have to install it just to see if I like it? After all, skins are entirely about how it looks.  :blink:

#86 BigWheel

BigWheel

One Who Keeps Turning

• Plex Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3249 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

there was a skin manager app, Preen, that had them in it but it doesn't work anymore as far as i know

Note to self- awesome software coupled with awesome user community.. worth putting up with a minor annoyance now and then.

Correlation does not imply causation 

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer   a crazy movie but so good

Media Prep , Server Logs , MEDIA INFO , Why can't find that Plex folder on OS X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users