• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Heatherly30

Heatherly30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

I have had a time all day trying to get this to work. It is finally showing up on my Roku, but when I go to try to watch an episode, the only action I can take is "Mark as Watched." I have yet to be able to watch anything. Any advice?

#2 lingpanda

lingpanda

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

I have had a time all day trying to get this to work. It is finally showing up on my Roku, but when I go to try to watch an episode, the only action I can take is "Mark as Watched." I have yet to be able to watch anything. Any advice?

How exactly did you install this? What OS?

PlexPass Lifetime Subscriber

Roku2 XS & Roku 3

Plex Media Server Win 7 64bit

#3 Heatherly30

Heatherly30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Hahaha...well, someone had provided a link that I downloaded for the Unsupported App Store bundle. I put that file in the PMS plugin folder. I then opened the Plex/Web (Media Manager). I was able to access the Unsupported App Store online. I added the LetMeWatchThis channel. I can see the channel on my tv via the Roku, but I can't watch anything.
I have Windows 7. I am very technically illiterate (I had to google OS to know what you were asking). Any explanation you might be able to offer, dumb it down for me :)

Are there some episodes that show up on this channel that I just might not be able to watch? I am looking for recent episodes...but I can't even get old episodes to play either...

#4 roraniel

roraniel

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

Hahaha...well, someone had provided a link that I downloaded for the Unsupported App Store bundle. I put that file in the PMS plugin folder. I then opened the Plex/Web (Media Manager). I was able to access the Unsupported App Store online. I added the LetMeWatchThis channel. I can see the channel on my tv via the Roku, but I can't watch anything.
I have Windows 7. I am very technically illiterate (I had to google OS to know what you were asking). Any explanation you might be able to offer, dumb it down for me :)

Are there some episodes that show up on this channel that I just might not be able to watch? I am looking for recent episodes...but I can't even get old episodes to play either...

I don't use it but have been looking at it.

Do you need to create an account at http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/ ?