• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cody.duncum

cody.duncum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

OK, so I'm giving the Plex team the benefit of the doubt here, because I was taken completely off guard...

So i start a video this morning and get through all but the last few minutes of it.  I've had this show for years so I know the video file and link is correct, but, as I resume the video  with minutes left (via the On Deck section) suddenly my video is now eight seconds long and apparently a one Rick Astley is now serenading me and evidently Rick Rolling me.  I go back and manually navigate down into the TV Shows -> Show -> Season -> Episode, and all seems fine again. 

I just have to know, my fault, or did the Plex team have a hand in this?  Because that would be really funny for a team as hard working and customer focused to pull this off.

#2 GoEleven

GoEleven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

Happened to me as well  :) And I was taken off guard and thought I discovered some kind of an easter egg for videos with "Rick" in the file name - I was trying to watch a Rick Wakeman performance   :D

#3 derrickdotel

derrickdotel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

Looks like a good April Fools Day for the Plex team; they got me too!

#4 EmilyjBane

EmilyjBane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

How many fool are here ? lol

ps4

i enjoy the online movies

#5 Bredonkulous

Bredonkulous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

Ha! My friend just reported that he just got rick rolled watching an episode of Dexter on my server. Good one Plex Team  ;)

#6 Ursavision

Ursavision

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

Me too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users