• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 shukri

shukri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

i have roku i installed plex the channels were were working fine before now they dont even show up

#2 wmbell

wmbell

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:31 AM

Yeah... There are several highly-used channels that are no longer showing in the Channel Directory. I wonder what is happening?!?

#3 sander1

sander1

Channel Developer/Admin

• Castle Keeper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2599 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

Yeah... There are several highly-used channels that are no longer showing in the Channel Directory. I wonder what is happening?!?

Which ones are missing? I can't check anything if I don't know what I'm looking for B)

And what client do you use to access the Channel Directory? By default, when accessing the Channel Directory from a Roku, some channels are filtered out (because they're not compatible or because Roku wants us to not show them).

Always attach log files if you are reporting an issue: Log file info & location

Problem with indexing files? Check the Naming Guide

#4 wmbell

wmbell

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

That makes sense, if Roku says to remove them. =)

The only two that I can remember, without looking, are Netflix and Spike. They don't show in the Channel Directory.

#5 sander1

sander1

Channel Developer/Admin

• Castle Keeper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2599 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

The only two that I can remember, without looking, are Netflix and Spike. They don't show in the Channel Directory.

Netflix and Spike are both US only. Maybe your region setting (Channel DirectoryMore...Preferences...Region) isn't set to United States?

Always attach log files if you are reporting an issue: Log file info & location

Problem with indexing files? Check the Naming Guide

#6 wmbell

wmbell

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

I'm not at home now, but I'll double-check.

They show in my available channels, just not in the Directory.

#7 Codester76

Codester76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:20 AM

Yeah, nothing is showing up on my Roku suddenly. Not even the movies I have on my laptop. One minute it works fine, and suddenly nothing shows up. Weird.

#8 mnbessette

mnbessette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:00 AM

I have a similar problem: I used to have channels and for the second time in one week, only my queue appears on Roku and all the channels added do not show anymore, so does the Preference menu that allows me to manage my channels.

The 1st time, I tried to reinstall Myplex on my computer and the channels came back on Roku. But it happened again tonight and I don't want to reinstall Myplex on my computer every second day. Is there a way to solve things out for good?

#9 Mikedm139

Mikedm139

Plugin Developer

• Plex Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

Sounds very much like a networking issue. I would strongly suggest asking for help in the Roku client forum since the issue lies with the connection between the Roku client and PMS rather than with a specific channel.

If you are having trouble with one or more channels, check here first.
If you are asked to provide logs, which you will be if you are having plugin problems, the help center has details on where to find them.
***************************************************************************************************************************************
Check out unofficial channels in the
UnSupported AppStore
Follow my efforts on Github and Twitter
Donate

#10 dwanthny

dwanthny

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

I have a similar problem: I used to have channels and for the second time in one week, only my queue appears on Roku and all the channels added do not show anymore, so does the Preference menu that allows me to manage my channels.

I have had this happen on occasion, usually a restart of the media server, a reboot of the Roku and waiting a few minutes is enough to get things right again. One time I actually had to reboot the router too. Never have I ever had to reinstall anything set things right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users