• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ianmlee@gmail.com

ianmlee@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

I have seen a few post regarding this, but nothing with good instructions. Does anyone have a link or able to provide a quick walk through on how to set up the ability to stream watch ESPN through plex to my Roku?

#2 prem1er

prem1er

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

http://forums.plexap...el-espn-plugin/

...Although it doesn't look like it works very well with the Roku because of Flash.

Primary PMS: Ubuntu 12.04, AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5Ghz, 8GB ram

Storage: 3TB WD

Mobile Client: 1 x Samsung Galaxy S4, 1 x HTC One, 1 x ASUS TF101

Other Client: Roku 3

#3 shopgirl284

shopgirl284

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

You just have to get on the Internet from the computer that you have PMS installed on and open the ESPN website and enter any TV provider info there. Once you are able to successfully watch everything through your web browser, that info is saved in Flash and will work with the ESPN plugin. I would click around the site first to make sure you have access to everything first. This is true of some other TV show channels and sites like A&E and Lifetime that offer some videos to everyone, but require you to provide your Cable or Satellite provider info to watch a portion  of the videos on their website.

Running a Roku 2XS with Plex Media Server on a laptop with an Intel I-5 (2.3 GHz) processor, 4GB RAM, and Window 7 Pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users