4OD Digital Rights Error

Hi,

I have all of a sudden started to get a 'Digital Rights error has occured' when attempting to watch any 4OD programme, is there a known reason for this does anybody know?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi!

I've seen the error too, yesterday. I just checked a couple of videos, and the error is gone for me. Can you give me an example of a video that's still failing? I think this is something temporary on the side of 4oD, Plex just displays the HTML page and Flash player from their website directly.

[quote name='sander1' timestamp='1348079636' post='296889']

Hi!

I've seen the error too, yesterday. I just checked a couple of videos, and the error is gone for me. Can you give me an example of a video that's still failing? I think this is something temporary on the side of 4oD, Plex just displays the HTML page and Flash player from their website directly.

[/quote]

Hi,

i just tried again, giving this error message on anything I try, From today I picked countdown & come dine with me and both gave the digital rights error message.

Kind regards

Hi!

I do get the error too, but only on Windows PMS. Are you on Windows by any chance?

The error only appears if you are in full screen :)

Has there been any solution for this, as I have it on all shows on 4oD. It is only on the Windows PMS, but I don't really have any alternative options here.

I get it on both full screen or windowed, and I updated Flash as suggested by 4oD

I'd been having the same problem myself and I've just found a solution that's worked for me. I'd previously tried all of the tips on the 4oD help page, including updating the Flash Player, but none had worked. I then tried turning off all of the browser's add-ons and discovered that disabling the Shockwave plugin caused 4oD to throw up a link to update the Flash Player. I updated Flash again using their link, then restarted the browser, re-enabled the Shockwave plugin and now all the content seems to be playing normally. :D