This discussion was created from comments split from: on microsoft edge.
"Add 'PlexIt!' Bookmarklet to Microsoft Edge (somewhat) Easily"
Micro 'How To:'
- Create a PlexIt! favorite in Edge, and then edit the URL of the favorite with the following string:
Short 'How To:'
- In Edge, navigate to the "Watch Later Help" page on your Plex Server.
- Right-click on the 'PlexIt!' button within the page, and then select "Copy link."
- Create a new favorite of any plex.tv web page (rename the favorite "PlexIt!," and then save it to your "Favorites Bar" folder, or any other 'Favorites' folder).
- Right-click on the newly created favorite, and select "Edit URL." Then, paste the URL that was copied in 'Step 2,' and press 'Enter' to save.
- Try out your shiny, new PlexIt! bookmarklet on a YouTube or Vimeo video.
Long 'How To:'
- Navigate to the "Watch Later Help" page via Microsoft Edge (sign-in if necessary): the page address is .
- Right-click on the "PLEX IT!" button, and select "Copy link" from the context menu that appears.
- Navigate to https://plex.tv (or any plext.tv page) via Microsoft Edge (so your new PlexIt! bookmarklet will have the Plex logo as the favicon), and add the Plex website to your favorites (*Note: Before completely saving the favorite, rename it to "PlexIt!" (without quotes), and then save/add it in the 'Favorites' location of your choice (e.g. the "Favorites Bar" folder).
- Locate the new favorite you just saved in your 'Favorites' list, and then right-click on it in order to select "Edit URL" from the context menu that appears.
- Paste the link copied from 'Step 2' into the URL field, and press 'Enter' on your keyboard to save.
- Give your new PlexIt! bookmarklet a try by navigating to a supported video (on YouTube or Vimeo), and then click on the PlexIt! bookmarklet. (*Note: When you first click on the PlexIt! bookmarklet you will be prompted to sign-in to Plex within a slide-out window on the left-side of Microsoft Edge. After successfully signing into Plex a new tab/window will open in Microsoft Edge. Just close the extra tab/window, and go back to the previously opened video (on YouTube or Vimeo), and the PlexIt! bookmarklet will now work as expected.