Alternative versions

plex-vr

If there are alternative versions of a movie (eg cinema release and directors cut), there doesn't seem to be a way of selecting which one to play as there is on other platforms.

Also, a real cinema scene would be nice :)

I'm assuming video stream selection will come with the subtitle and audio track selection.

Different venues may be fun, but for a real cinema experience wouldn't they need to have silhouettes periodically walking in front of the screen, flashes from teens taking selfies, and random audience noises? Bonus points if they tie into the step counter to create the sound of your shoes sticking to the floor if you walk around :)

Also, a real cinema scene would be nice

Yeah I agree, would love to have that one too. There is a chance we'll be adding more environments in the future, and I'm pretty sure that would be high on our list of candidates.

I'm assuming video stream selection will come with the subtitle and audio track selection.

Yeah I'm not sure they'll come at the same time, but these are definitely things we want to support at some point. Thanks for the feedback.