Am I missing something in the Restrictions?

server-mac

I've set up an account under My Home in the User Settings so that I can allow for Live TV access. When I go to edit the restrictions on this account, not only am I not seeing the Allow access to Live TV option but, I'm not seeing any changes to the content being displayed when logging in as that user on an iPad.

I've set up a kids account for my daughter. There are 4 out of 7 libraries being shared as opposed to All Libraries.
I have specific ratings selected for Movies and TV Shows and I'm allowing Channels.
I was on the latest Public release of PLEX Media Server. Now I have the latest Beta release and I'm still not seeing anything.

Any suggestions?

take a screen shot of what you see. what is the account I can se if there is anything wrong with it.

I have same problem. I am using plexmedia server on Shield tv and i am using hdhomerun degital tuner for local channel. i can see under my admin account but when i am trying to share with home user then i can not see any option for to allow access of live tv. see attached screen shot.

I have same problem. I am using plexmedia server on Shield tv and i am using hdhomerun degital tuner for local channel. i can see under my admin account but when i am trying to share with home user then i can not see any option for to allow access of live tv. see attached screen shot.

that isn’t a home user, that is just a friend. I can see Friends selected in your screenshot
home users show up under My Home