Any way to change user interface language?

plex-for-kodi

I recommended plex to my friend for her parents to use, but they have windows 7 32bit and to reinstall it to 64bit is too much of a hassle. So I said to try Plex for Kodi. But even when Kodi interface language is set to Russian, Plex stays English. I think it's the first time I see a Plex without obvious methods to change language. Is it possible? Is language change supported for such addons? Where can I contribute with translations/support for translations if needed?

And off-topic: what are other options for 32bit windows? Only OpenPHT? Its skins are not very mouse-friendly and can confuse those using it on a laptop.

The addon has several languages translated, but russian isn’t one of them. If someone did that and submitted it to us, it would use Russian when Kodi is set to Russian as well.

@keithah said:
The addon has several languages translated, but russian isn’t one of them. If someone did that and submitted it to us, it would use Russian when Kodi is set to Russian as well.

This is it, right? https://github.com/plexinc/plex-for-kodi/blob/master/resources/language/English/strings.po

I’ll try to do a pull request for Russian (using other Plex clients in Russian as a reference), but what’s confusing to me is that other translation pull requests there are sitting open from the last spring. Or are there other ways of submitting a translation?

No, they just got lost through the cracks and will be merged by the next release. Please submit a PR to support Russian.