Anyone else having issues with the latest Plex Pass build?

server-drobo

I installed the latest Plex Pass build (1.5.0.3501-3b8374a5c) on my 5N, but when it restarted I couldn't access server settings, nor was I able to add new content when updating my library (at least for TV Shows). Downgrading to 1.4.4.3495-edef59192 seems to have helped.

Sounds like someone was having similar issues with a Mac build:
https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/263565/plex-pass-server-version-1-4-4-3495-breaks-server

Have Version 1.5.0.3501 installed and I don’t have these issues.
Have you tried the usual stuff like clearing your Browser Cache (As the interface is slightly different from the previous version I was on)

I didn’t, though I was having the issue both within Chrome, and within the dedicated Plex Media Player (on Mac).

FWIW, I loaded the latest Plex Pass build (1.6.1.3722-4955e31cf) and non-Plex Pass build (1.5.6.3790-4613ce077) onto my Drobo 5N, and neither will display server settings. All I get is the message “Server settings are unavailable.” This time I tried both Chrome, Safari (with a clear cache), and the Plex Media Player. All have the same behavior.

Selecting “Scan Library Files” seems to have added TV Shows to my library without any trouble, though, so I seem to be ok from a content perspective. However, it’s disconcerting that I can apparently never view or change server settings ever again. I can’t even view my server’s version number.

Anyone know if there are any logs I could check to get a hint as to what might be going on?

I finally tried blowing away my “/mnt/DroboFS/Shares/DroboApps/plex/Library/Plex Media Server/Preferences.xml” file, reinstalled the latest version, and now I can see my settings again. It looks like I’ll have to do some fiddling, but at least I have access again.