Apple TV language change

apple-tv

Hello. Im having some problem with changing language on apple TV. When I try to watch a series on Apple Tv plex app The only language possibility is unknown.(and its english) But when i watch it on my mac or on pms I can choose from different languages.(like Hungarian) And i also not able to select any subtitle.

same here... any ideas?
Original file is an mkv. On all other devices, even when using a browser like chrome all other languages are available... not on AT4

You have to change it before starting the movie.

Same issue... i don't recall seeing this in the past. Why would I not be able to switch it during playback like i can with other plex apps?

What's more, why does the language show up as the single option "Unknown", only on the Apple TV? Even the subtitles are affected. It's clearly a bug on the Apple TV app version. FWIW I'm on 1.18 (7173), Apple TV 4.

@luche said:
Same issue... i don't recall seeing this in the past. Why would I not be able to switch it during playback like i can with other plex apps?

What's more, why does the language show up as the single option "Unknown", only on the Apple TV? Even the subtitles are affected. It's clearly a bug on the Apple TV app version. FWIW I'm on 1.18 (7173), Apple TV 4.

To the first part: I believe because the Plex team is still using the native Apple TV video player.