My Plex server was working fine on my Windows 10 PC until I updated to the current version last night. Now, non of my apps can connect to the server. I tried connecting from every device I have (2 iPhones, 2 iPads, Samsung TV, & PS4). Casting to my Chromecast only displays the splash screen on the TV, but the video gets stuck trying to load on my computer and nothing ever shows up on the Chromecast.
I restarted both the server and computer, & downgraded to a previous version from early April (last version I remember working) and still nothing.
The server is up and running and I am able to play videos from my library on the computer where the server is installed.