I just bought all of the new equipment and set everything up to run Plex, and something is going on that's concerning:
- LG 4K Television
- Marantz SR6010 Receiver
- nVidia Shield Pro (running the Plex server, attached to the receiver)
- HDHomerun Prime with CableCard
- Synology DS416Play Diskstation
- Two WD Red Pro WD8001FFWX 8TB 7200 RPM in Raid 0 configuration
- Plex Premium Pass and DVR Live is Set Up
- Verizon FIOS
Everything that requires a connection is connected via Ethernet cables.
It's been a journey to get this all set up and my media found. But I got there.
I started recording M*A*S*H on the Sundance channel. I noticed that when I play episodes back, the audio starts to drop behind the video just a bit - enough that I can tell the video is a couple of seconds ahead of the audio. Driving me crazy seeing lips moving out of sync with the video.
Please tell me there's a way to fix this. The nVidia, HDHomerun Prime, and big investment in the NAS was all to have a great Plex system.