Bug Reports: Plex Black Edition

plex-black-edition

Please use this thread for reporting bugs only.

• Make detailed description of the issue
  • Post a screenshot

I *think* this is PHT bug not skin.

When in TV season view, you can see Genre and studio logo. If you enter episode view via 'All' container, then genre / logo is there.

If you move to season 1,2,.. the genre / logo disappears, and disappears going into episode view. If you escape of episode view back to say season you were on they reappear only to be lost again when you move.

But this is present on plex standard skin, so assume either their bug or something is getting lost on the move..

Great skin, thank you. :)

9AC5E97C-7B2A-488D-B679-026DB4FEE3D4.png

4C64C58B-7510-460E-A201-45C055B21F71_zps

BC634B0F-3909-4897-950B-DED10945C00B_zps

SE is showing on all my movies when pressing pause on playback.

left
                        white
                        Regular-36
                        FF222222
                        IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle)

left
                        white
                        Regular-36
                        FF222222
                        !IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle)

/720p/ViewsOSD.xml

change to

left
                        white
                        Regular-36
                        FF222222
                        !IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle)

left
                        white
                        Regular-36
                        FF222222

Is that all it is? A missing ! On visible?

Is that all it is? A missing ! On visible?

yup, the S + E are from TV episodes layout (Series XX . Episode XX), the bang skips the empty string.

I deleted the other visible check as redundant imho. BUT flint might be doing some checks after that I didnt see (was in a rush!). But yeh, that is all.. hope flint dont mind!

BC634B0F-3909-4897-950B-DED10945C00B_zps

fixed

I *think* this is PHT bug not skin.

When in TV season view, you can see Genre and studio logo. If you enter episode view via 'All' container, then genre / logo is there.

If you move to season 1,2,.. the genre / logo disappears, and disappears going into episode view. If you escape of episode view back to say season you were on they reappear only to be lost again when you move.

But this is present on plex standard skin, so assume either their bug or something is getting lost on the move..

Great skin, thank you. :)

It seems like the Studio logos only works with TV Shows, not with seasons and episodes.  :angry:

It seems like the Studio logos only works with TV Shows, not with seasons and episodes.  :angry:

genre disappears as well as soon as you move away from 'All', pht bug... if you go into all episodes logo stays ....random

Hi,

I'm having this weird issue: I enabled the "dim inactive/unfocused thumbs"-option. It works, but only for one section - at least when no thumb is active/selected, i.e. when cycling through the sections and the focus is on the section names on the left bar. There is one section where all thumbs are dimmed (which is how I would like it as the background image shines through more), the other's look just as they do without the option enabled.

Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

Hi,

I'm having this weird issue: I enabled the "dim inactive/unfocused thumbs"-option. It works, but only for one section - at least when no thumb is active/selected, i.e. when cycling through the sections and the focus is on the section names on the left bar. There is one section where all thumbs are dimmed (which is how I would like it as the background image shines through more), the other's look just as they do without the option enabled.

Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

screenshot please!

screenshot please!

There you go:

Non-selected thumbnails are dimmed:

![post-41211-0-61340300-1417614801.png|690x388](upload://xILfFAWMti6c5hBNNnv724URzwl.png)

Not dimmed despite being not selected:

![post-41211-0-35403300-1417614808.png|690x388](upload://4AZ6cGBxlWTccCjlwWjvp0HhFrM.png)

For comparison, one selected, rest dimmed:

![post-41211-0-53795800-1417614815.png|690x388](upload://qt6J2WcrjDfeCb99Zwaith7dDfX.png)

All but this one section from the first screenshot look like the second screenshot.

There you go:

Non-selected thumbnails are dimmed:

attachicon.giftest.png

Not dimmed despite being not selected:

attachicon.giftest3.png

For comparison, one selected, rest dimmed:

attachicon.giftest2.png

All but this one section from the first screenshot look like the second screenshot.

Ok, thank you.

I've found the bug, I'll post an update tomorrow.

Okay, here is an Problem with your Skin with PHT (1.3.2) running on OpenELEC... Problem the OpenELEC Menue is partial emty, with the Original Skin there is no Problem with it...

Take a look at the 2 Screenshots

![post-21434-0-61834300-1417687317.jpg|666x500](upload://b8mhoOqXNNU5zah4oX5f7Nv2fVY.jpg)![post-21434-0-33688000-1417687334.jpg|666x500](upload://2KD7UKXsjB9ywbLmjgmpZLguZk8.jpg)

Ciao

Massaguana 

Ok, thank you.

I've found the bug, I'll post an update tomorrow.

fixed

Okay, here is an Problem with your Skin with PHT (1.3.2) running on OpenELEC... Problem the OpenELEC Menue is partial emty, with the Original Skin there is no Problem with it...

Take a look at the 2 Screenshots

attachicon.gifIMG_0850.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0849.jpg

Ciao

Massaguana 

fixed (PHT 1.3+)

Works. Thank you...

Here is another "Cosmetic´s error". Under OpenELEC they are 2 "Ruhezustand" (Hibernate Button) but only the second one works. The marked are without funktion. 

![post-21434-0-55136700-1417798268.jpg|666x500](upload://y7pVjUvsZ3pRcBKpQHxunfO3BVV.jpg)

Any reason why the few times I can access ON DECK and RECENTLY ADDED by pressing right on the home screen over movies and tv and the other 97 times I can't?

Hi,

Don't seem to have a now playing screen on music audio only tracks. Just shows a blank screen, can't bring up info or anything.

Cheers

Hi,

Don't seem to have a now playing screen on music audio only tracks. Just shows a blank screen, can't bring up info or anything.

Cheers

Scratch that, found the option, just needed to enable a Visualization in the Music Playback preferences.