Camera Upload Not Working

android-mobile

I was trying to set up my Plex Media Server to take in my camera uploads from my phone as a backup mechanism. I have Plex Media Server running on a FreeNAS build in my home. I have the Android app on my phone and I followed the instructions to setup the Camera Uploads. I created a new library for Photos. I told my app to add to a new Album called "Backups" and set up the Camera Upload. The app says it is Uploading, has a remaining count of 58 and an Uploaded count of 0. It never actually uploads anything, it just sits there like this. I have restarted the camera upload a few times, but nothing has helped. I have included my logs, but I am not really sure what could be stopping this.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? It seems like it might be an issue with the Library itself. Every time I access that library on my Web UI, I get an Internal error that points me to the forums for help.

I have the exact same issue as well, except my library doesn’t throw errors in the web ui.

@Guinea said:
Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? It seems like it might be an issue with the Library itself. Every time I access that library on my Web UI, I get an Internal error that points me to the forums for help.

You’ve got a lot of errors in your log.

WARN - Sync: local sync directory “/var/db/plexdata/Plex Media Server/Cache/Transcode/Sync+” does not exist

ERROR - Exception handled: boost::filesystem::create_directory: Permission denied: “/media/Photos/Chris’ Backup”

I also see a bunch of network issues. I’m not familiar with FreeNAS but i would look at your PMS and make sure it is working properly first.