Can I delete items from my server via the iOS app?

ios

I want to be able to make Plex my remote photo manager so I can stop paying for iCloud storage, but that hinges on my ability to delete photos from my iOS app. I have media deletion enabled on my server and can delete things from the web app just fine, but the feature seems to not exist on my iPhone. Is this an error, or is the feature just not available?

If you are not going to use icloud for your photos what are you going to use instead? just wondering?

I figured out that deleting TV episodes and movies is enabled, just hidden at the bottom of the page instead of in the menu options. Deleting is NOT possible with music or photos however, the latter of which arguably could use that feature the most. Thanks!

@lamarahenderson said:
If you are not going to use icloud for your photos what are you going to use instead? just wondering?

Ideally, I’ll ditch iCloud Photo Library and just use Plex with the camera upload to organize and share my photos. That way I can have everything automatically added to Plex as the photos are taken, then I can move things into organized albums with Lightroom on my computer. at 600GB of photos I’m currently paying $10 a month for iCloud storage, and since I’ve already paid for Plex Pass and already have a 12TB server at home (and have recently switched to a Windows computer with poor iCloud Photo integration), I’d rather save the money and just use Lightroom/Plex for my photo management.