Biggest problem that it has is that I can't limit it to search within a library. So many problems with this, especially if something is a big franchise.
- "Alexa, ask Plex to watch Toy Story." results in the album Toy Story playing.
- "Alexa, ask Plex to watch the movie Toy Story." results in Alexa getting confused because she can't find "the movie Toy Story."
- "Alexa, ask Plex to watch The Lion King." similarly results the soundtrack to The Lion King playing.
- "Alexa, ask Plex to watch the movie The Lion King." actually starts playing the movie The Lion King, but it ends up playing the version that I have in my much smaller, not main movie library "3D Movies", which has SBS versions of movies that I watch on my Gear VR.
- "Alexa, ask Plex to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". also ends up in an album playing, but not the soundtrack this time. Instead, it plays the album from my "Audiobooks" library. Because of this, I'm somewhat thinking that Alexa for Plex searches for stuff in Music before Movies, and that within a type, starts with the first alphabetically named library.
And actually while doing this post, I just found that does seem to be the case since I just renamed that 3D Movie library to Z 3D Movies.