Since my iOS plex app upgraded to v4.0, it can no longer connect to my plex server whilst on my LAN. If I switch to WAN (i.e. 4G or an external VPN) it connects just fine. This is both iPhone and iPad.
- LAN connection to the server works just fine from Plex on my iPad, still on v3.5.3. Since updating iPad to v4.0 it now also doesn't work on LAN.
- I have a monthly plex pass, and I am signed in to the account on both server and iPhone/iPad
- I am on the same LAN subnet as the server
- Server is CentOS running PMS 0.9.12.9
- I can reach plex-server:32400/web from Chrome on my iPhone just fine
- I have tried 'Reset Cache' on the iPhone, and signing out and back in of my account in the app
- The server appears in the list on my iPhone, but just shows as Offline.
- It worked absolutely fine on v3.5, since the upgrade to v4 it's kapput!
Any suggestions for further diagnostics to run?