CBS shows no content

Last week the CBS plug-in worked great. This week, when I go into the channel, it shows folders, but the folders are all empty. There is nothing to view. Any idea how to fix this?

I’m unable to replicate. You can check the channel log file (com.plexapp.plugins.cbs.log) to see if there’s something reported in there.

What specifically am I looking for in the log?

Lines with CRITICAL show up in the log if something is broken. You can also zip the logs and post them for us to have a look.

I don’t see anything listed as critical in my log.

@onumonkeygirl said:
I don’t see anything listed as critical in my log.

Can you upload the log files please?

I am having the same issue and don’t know where to find the log file you mentioned, can you direct me to its location?

@“ichaya1@gmail.com” said:
I am having the same issue and don’t know where to find the log file you mentioned, can you direct me to its location?

https://support.plex.tv/articles/201106148-channel-log-files/

I’m having the same issue. Please take a look at the attached files. Thank you!

Same problem here.

2018-04-23 20:12:13,736 (e94) : DEBUG (runtime:814) - Found route matching /video/cbs/video
2018-04-23 20:12:13,746 (e94) : DEBUG (networking:161) - Fetching ‘http://www.cbs.com/carousels/videosBySection/238048/offset/0/limit/40/xs/0/31/’ from the HTTP cache
2018-04-23 20:12:13,769 (e94) : CRITICAL (core:574) - Exception (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Resources\Plug-ins-215c28d86\Framework.bundle\Contents\Resources\Versions\2\Python\Framework\components\runtime.py”, line 843, in handle_request

I’m having the same issue. Please see the attached log files. Thank you

@Stormside said:
Same problem here.

Please post full log files, not just snippets (attach them as a zip file to your post or post them to Pastebin).

@cmpage said:

Thanks! I think I found the issue (plugin breaks when no summary is available for a video). A fix has just been pushed out. Your Plex Media Server will download this update automatically.

@sander1 said:

@cmpage said:

Thanks! I think I found the issue (plugin breaks when no summary is available for a video). A fix has just been pushed out. Your Plex Media Server will download this update automatically.

Thank you

I am having the same issue — here are my logs — thanks for your help

@sander1 said:

@cmpage said:

Thanks! Had to download the init.py from github as it had not replicated yet.

Working great again! Thanks for the quick patch. :smiley:

Mine is still showing empty folders. Do I need to do anything to get this to update on my server? I attached my logs as well.

Also having the same issue after updating.

@onumonkeygirl said:
Mine is still showing empty folders. Do I need to do anything to get this to update on my server? I attached my logs as well.

That’s a very tiny log file without any errors in it… I have no idea what is going on there, and I cannot replicate the issue. Sorry :frowning:

@fpefpe said:
I am having the same issue — here are my logs — thanks for your help

Thanks for the logs, it’s exactly the same issue which has been fixed, so PMS should pull in the updated plugin. Maybe try a restart of PMS to see if that picks up the change/update?