Changing Menu names

pht-skin-dev

Altering existing skin menu graphics
Hi I'm new to Plex but not XBMC.

I have two systems in operation one HD using a Mac Mini and a older composite one using an xbox with a projector.

On my original system I amended a few graphics to change occurrences of "Movies" to "Film".

Is this possible with the Plex mediastream skin?

If so where do I find the graphic library?

mike foskett

You'll find that the graphics are all stored in .xpr files which are in the media folder of the skin.

It might be worth checking whether these are actually graphics files in Mediastream though as I think Mediastream is pretty good with it's localisations and I would therefore expect these to be plain text.

[quote name='Advocate' date='19 April 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1271706434' post='83608']

You'll find that the graphics are all stored in .xpr files which are in the media folder of the skin.

It might be worth checking whether these are actually graphics files in Mediastream though as I think Mediastream is pretty good with it's localisations and I would therefore expect these to be plain text.

[/quote]

They're plain text I believe. I'm basing this on the fact I've seen the font files.

check this out: To turn on Library mode you can access it by selecting Videos or Music and choosing the "library" menu item on the View Options panel. It is important to note that until Plex has scanned your media, nothing will show in Library mode.

Using Library mode to view your movies enables Plex to display movie posters and other movie information such as synopsis, cast, rating and year. Using Library mode to view your TV shows enables Plex to display TV show artwork and episode thumbnails as well as the episode summary, the original air date, etc.