Channels and Live TV

plex-vr

Are there plans to add these to Plex VR at some point? What about Photos and Music? I'm not asking for a "when" but more of a "yes" or "no" on these items. It would just be nice to know the direction it is going in.

By the way, I've played both 2D and 3D content in all 3 theaters with no issues other than my own dumb self forgot to take the blue film off of the inside of the lenses in the headset and everything seemed "dark" before then LOL. Hey they are new - bought them just because you guys created this! (I had the Gear VR already)

Keep up the great work!!

Thanks for the kind words! There are no immediate plans to support any of these features, which doesn't mean they won't be added at some point (although Music doesn't sound like a very good fit for the VR experience, so that one strikes me as a tad more unlikely).

Would also love to see Channel support soon. Great work

@ManuelPG said:
Thanks for the kind words! There are no immediate plans to support any of these features, which doesn't mean they won't be added at some point (although Music doesn't sound like a very good fit for the VR experience, so that one strikes me as a tad more unlikely).

Good point about the music aspect - not much to "show" on the big screen. As for Photos, Google already had the app for Google Photos so I can access those if I really needed to set something up that way. Live TV (or channels so HD Grand Slam could be used for that purpose) would be nice - imagine watching the Superbowl (or some other event) live with 3 of you best friend from around the country in the virtual theater.

Yeah, agreed that the Live TV scenario you describe would be really nice to support.