I look looking for a quick solution to clean up the temp folder that the Photo upload uses before it uploads the files to the final destination. I have been uploading my concert videos which are about 1.2GB a piece. I can cleanly see that my internal storage is growing with each file that gets upload. Couple of questions here.
- Can I clean up this location quickly with one of the options within Plex?
- Can I see these files and delete them within ES file Explorer?
- Will these get cleaned up in the Scheduled Tasks?
- Can I change the location of this folder to Adaptive Storage or External Storage?
- Why can't these files go to the 64GB drive instead of the 16GB internal storage?
I have a 64GB USB drive added for Adaptive Storage and a 256 SSD drive for External. With the new build, I have pushed my (Plex Meta Data) to the external drive.