Fast user switch with newer versions

plex-media-player

Hi,
still not possible to issue a specific command to immediately get to user switch screen ?
Thinking of releases 1.2.x
Thanks

Hi Plex team,
hope you read this.

Any hope for 2.0 branch at least ?

To clarify, I'm looking for a shortcut (to trigger via remote, just need to know the "key") to immediately get to user switch screen. If not implemented, please consider this as an implementation request :-) Hope won't get too long to get it into source code.

Thanks

doesnt
"KEY_BLUE": "home"
still work?

It's "H" for me (blue triggers watched/unwatched)
Still, getting to Home is 3 button presses away from desired functionality.

I costantly switch between parents/child profiles, so being able to directly get to the user switch screen is a soooooo desired feature.
In a few days I'll have my second child. Which means a third user, which means an even more frequent user switching...

Plex devs, just map that screen/dialog/whatever to a keyboard letter. Tell us the letter. Happiness.

@"Famiglia Albieri" said:
In a few days I'll have my second child. Which means a third user, which means an even more frequent user switching...

Get them addicted to PLEX right out of the delivery room. LOL

@sGarver said:

@"Famiglia Albieri" said:

Get them addicted to PLEX right out of the delivery room. LOL

ahahah
Just playing in advance ;-) as a lifetime Plex Pass subscriber I'm the kind of user who plans ahead.