I'm using the plex web app (Windows server version 0.9.12.4) to play music and cast it to a Chromecast. The "play", "play next", "add to up next" are working fine - music is playing. Yay.
After queueing up a few albums or many singles I have a long list of music in the queue. Often I want to review and modify the queue; I want to change the order of items in the queue, sometimes remove items. Basically I want to use play to DJ for a house party, etc and perhaps allow guests to update the queue as well
I found the "up next" function in the web app, and it does some of what I need. However I find it has limitations:
- I cannot see or scroll through the whole play queue. I can only see part of the play queue
- when there are more items in the queue than will display in the window, the items displayed are not the ones at the head of the queue. I cannot see the song that is next.
Is there a way to view and scroll through the entire play queue in the Plex Web app? I want to be able to do the following:
- view and scroll through the entire queue
- change the order of items in the queue
- remove items from the queue
- ideally I could use multiple select as well (I don't like implicit queues so often want to remove all of the songs added implicitly)