Feedback and Suggestions: Plex Black Edition

plex-black-edition

Please use this thread for feedback and suggestions.

Bug Reports:

https://forums.plex.tv/topic/129755-bug-reports/

DeadEye.Flint

this looks cool.

i think the skin code is open source so it should be ok to release your modifications

i think the skin code is open source so it should be ok to release your modifications

Ok, thank you!

The download link is not working . Can you please fix it.

The download link is not working . Can you please fix it.

The link in my second post doesn't work, I've fix it.

Dankeschön, this is nice.

I think the typography needs to be bigger, no? but looks nice!

Thanks for sharing!

I cannot get you links to work....  they just connect to ads.

I cannot get you links to work....  they just connect to ads.

Just click the free button and wait for the 30 seconds. 

is there an option to put preplay screen back? Thats very useful now with the new "extras" feature

is there an option to put preplay screen back? Thats very useful now with the new "extras" feature

there is currently no option to do this, but you can rename "_PlexPreplayVideo.xml" to "PlexPreplayVideo.xml"

in directory C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Plex Home Theater\addons\skin.plex_black_editionHT\720p\

to bring back the preplay screen.

Cool, thanks and nice work

New update available, check my first post.

Hi,

your skin looks great! I like it much more than the original Plex skin. I still have two wishes and it would be great if you could add them. :)

1. Please readd preview screen or make it at least optional. Otherwise I don't know how to use trailers. :-)

2. I would like a nicer list view. Something like lowlist of Pex Aeon but with the graphics and font of your skin. 

Hi,

your skin looks great! I like it much more than the original Plex skin. I still have two wishes and it would be great if you could add them. :)

1. Please readd preview screen or make it at least optional. Otherwise I don't know how to use trailers. :-)

2. I would like a nicer list view. Something like lowlist of Pex Aeon but with the graphics and font of your skin. 

Hi,

i've readded the PreplayScreen in latest Version.

Please post a picture of the list view you like.

Is the link in your first topic for the latest version? How can I activate the PreplayScreen?

The list view I like is this one:

http://www.surfanddestroy.org/resources/plex-movies.png

It would be amazing if you could a similar list view to your skin. :)

Edit:

I just saw you added an new version today. That's why I couldn't find the PreplayScreen yesterday. :) I'll check it out tonight when I get home.

PreplayScreen works, but trailer weren't included. Is it possible to add them to the PreplayScreen. :)

PreplayScreen works, but trailer weren't included. Is it possible to add them to the PreplayScreen. :)

I've posted a new version, Extras should work now.

Is the link in your first topic for the latest version? How can I activate the PreplayScreen?

The list view I like is this one:

http://www.surfanddestroy.org/resources/plex-movies.png

It would be amazing if you could a similar list view to your skin. :)

Edit:

I just saw you added an new version today. That's why I couldn't find the PreplayScreen yesterday. :) I'll check it out tonight when I get home.

Hi.

i've added a low list View in the latest version, what do you think?