Fox channel is not responding

Since closing down my computer and restarting Monday Fox channel just shows channel not responding. All updates are current.

Fixed with a small update that has just been released through the Channel Directory (your Plex Media Server will pickup the update automatically, soon).

No luck for me either on getting this channel to pull anything. I’ve attempted updating it through the app and it says I have the latest version. There hasn’t been a PMS update for a bit. Is that what you meant by update?

@sirthought said:
No luck for me either on getting this channel to pull anything.

Yeah some more stuff has changed that broke the channel again. I’m looking into it as we speak.

I’ve attempted updating it through the app and it says I have the latest version. There hasn’t been a PMS update for a bit. Is that what you meant by update?

Nope, this didn’t require a PMS update, just one of the bundles that is part of PMS and one that is updated automatically.

Edit: An update has just been pushed out through the Channel Directory. Your Plex Media Server will pick this up and download the update soon.