I am authenticated with Plex in the Sonos app but unable to see my Plex media server in Sonos desktop or mobile controllers. I always see: "No Plex Media Server available"
Can you provide guidance to fix this?
Here is my config:
* An all Ubiquiti Unifi managed network (USG, UAPs, Cloudkey, managed switches)
* Verizon Fios with their ONT and router. This means double NAT, which isn't a problem for any other of my network usage
* Two Synology NAS units, each running PMS 184.108.40.20602. Only one NAS has my music
* Over a dozen Sonos One speakers
* Remote access for PMS on the NAS with music is enabled. However, it is not Internet accessible.
* Secure connections are required (though I have tested with preferred based on your earlier comments)
* Following your recommendation, I have added two NAS IPs in Plex's network configuration "e.g. https://10.0.0.2:32400, https://10.0.0.3:32400"
* Lifetime Plex Pass
My understanding with 2.06 is that NAT loopback is no longer required. Which is good because I don't believe Unifi supports this. Port forwarding is an option but I am not currently using it. And I really prefer not to open PMS to the Internet.
However, my understanding is that DNS rebinding is now required. I am unclear whether Unifi supports this based on older threads re Plex in their forum.