How do I remove the "Channels" item in the home menu?

pht-skin-dev

Hi guys,

I just started trying to tinker a bit with customizing skins. I have already succeeded in adding new graphical elements etc.

My next order of business is to remove the "Channels" from the home menu. But when I go into the 720p folder and find the HomeMenu_Original.xml all I cant find anything that relates to "channels" and I have a feeling thats because they have some other "ID". I see "Container (number)" in different places, and I have a feeling one of these containers are the "Channels" menu item I want to remove.

Can anyone here help me identify which part of the file I need to alter/delete to get rid of that menu item?

I should add that I am using Refocus - back to blue skin.

AFAIK, Channels menu is like (almost) every other menu pushed by PMS. You cant remove it by modifying skin unless you remove all sections ...

@wally007 said:
AFAIK, Channels menu is like (almost) every other menu pushed by PMS. You cant remove it by modifying skin unless you remove all sections ...

Channels can be moved to sub menu by skinning, have a look at Plex Black Edition, it has the option to move Channels from the Home screen to the sub menu.

Regards