How do you get recommendations to work?

watch-later

Hello,

My watch later queue currently contains 4 video links (all from Youtube) and I can't recommend any of them to my friends set up on my Plex server (I am a Plex Pass member).

When I try to recommend from Plex Web, I just get an error saying: "There was a problem recommending this item." and when I try from the iOS app (4.2) I just get a blank screen.

Can anyone please help?

have you tried doing a recommend from anything else besides youtube?

Hi @BigWheel, I finally found a video to add to my watch later queue that was not from YouTube - I still could not recommend it to any friends.

I can confirm that recommending items does not work currently. The source of the video doesn’t matter, everything fails.

Hi @sander1, thanks for the confirmation - do you know how we can get this logged as an issue for the Plex developers to fix?

@ms3ars said:
Hi @sander1, thanks for the confirmation - do you know how we can get this logged as an issue for the Plex developers to fix?

Hi! I reported the issue on the internal chat and an issue has been created for it!

Thanks @sander1...!

Any updates on this?

I just used it and seems to be working fine. are you receiving a specific error?