How to see version info for PMP

plex-media-player

How can I tell which version of PMP I have on my MacBook Pro? Other than downloading the known latest version I cannot find anywhere an "About". In Devices it shows as Version 3.29.7 which is the web browser version I guess even though the latest web browser Plex player is Version 3.32.2.

Got to Settings and About.

@Wunderwally said:
Got to Settings and About.
There is no “About” in Settings. As I already stated there is no “About” anywhere.

put PMP into its Full Screen mode

OK. It seems that unless you are in full screen mode you are not really using PMP just using the regular web interface.

I much prefer the web interface as the full screen interface is just too low res & dumbed down (unless there is some way of adjusting video thumbnail size that I haven’t yet found). I have a MacBook Pro Retina & in the web interface in full screen when browsing a library I can see 44 complete thumbnails & the upper half of the next eleven thumbnails. In the PMP dumb interface I can only see 12 thumbnails & the top third of the next 6 thumbnails.

@nigelpb said:
OK. It seems that unless you are in full screen mode you are not really using PMP just using the regular web interface.

Oh, you are using PMP.
But the version information is only shown in full screen mode.
Use whichever mode you prefer, but if you want to know the PMP software version, switch into the full screen mode.