I am unable to Fix Match on my incorrectly named items in Doctor Who

plex-web

First off, yes I do know where the Fix Match option is located, I've been using Plex for a long time now and after this latest update it seems to have simply disappeared from my options

I am trying to fix a match for the specials season of my Doctor Who (1963) series, and I have the episode/filepath named accordingly

J:\Doctor Who\Doctor Who\Specials\Doctor Who - S00E24 - Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 AD (1966).avi

This is in following with how THIS special should be named according to TheTVDB (it's episode 24 of the specials season), however it is getting placed within a season that Plex is considering to be part of some series called PBS Specials. There is no metadata however, it is simply being placed within this incorrect series and I cannot fix it. I would prefer, as well, to not have to empty and reclassify everything within the Doctor Who folder because, whenever I do, a large number of episodes get misattributed to other shows and I have to rectify every single one manually

Also related, I have no season within my Doctor Who series labeled Specials. How can I fix this as well?

Plex version is 1.13.0.5023

Please post the XML of this episode 24. also post s01e01 XML of Doctor Who.
https://support.plex.tv/articles/201998867-investigate-media-information-and-formats/

For the special Daleks’ Invasion Earth https://www.thetvdb.com/series/doctor-who/episodes/434462 4618.xml

For the first episode of the series An Unearthly Child https://www.thetvdb.com/series/doctor-who/episodes/183204 4089.xml

I found out that, for some reason, I had to change the Specials folder name to the series name. So alongside all the folders of Season 01, Season 02, Season 03, there is a folder named Doctor Who and it counts that as the Specials season, and numbering within there works normally, albeit taking a while to actually update the info and grab the metadata

You know your special is nested in 3 folders. And is not in the folder Season 00 or Specials
J:\ Doctor Who \ Doctor Who \ Doctor Who \Doctor Who S00E24 Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 AD.avi

While episode 01 is not nested in 3 folders and is in the correct season folder.
J:\Doctor Who\Doctor Who\Season 01\Doctor Who - S01E01 (001) - An Unearthly Child (1) - An Unearthly Child.avi"

The correct way should be
J:\Doctor Who\Doctor Who\ Specials \Doctor Who - S00E24 - Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 AD.avi

I already said that is the way it was named in the first place, and then in my reply I stated I got it to work but only by naming it weirdly

@TheBasementNerd said:
I already said that is the way it was named in the first place, and then in my reply I stated I got it to work but only by naming it weirdly

Oh, I know but I was already committed…

You cannot use Fix Match on single seasons or episodes. Only on the complete tv show.

After mismatches and subsequent renamings, try the Plex Dance

@OttoKerner said:
You cannot use Fix Match on single seasons or episodes. Only on the complete tv show.

I already stated I KNOW WHERE THE FIX MATCH OPTION IS and I would prefer to NOT do the Plex Dance, for fear of having to rename 50% of 285GB of TV Show when it inevitably doesn’t match correctly. Plus, if it doesn’t match correctly again, and I don’t have the Fix Match option, I will have no method of fixing it

@TheBasementNerd said:

@OttoKerner said:

I already stated I KNOW WHERE THE FIX MATCH OPTION IS and I would prefer to NOT do the Plex Dance, for fear of having to rename 50% of 285GB of TV Show when it inevitably doesn’t match correctly. Plus, if it doesn’t match correctly again, and I don’t have the Fix Match option, I will have no method of fixing it

If the series matches then I can’t see no reason why episodes won’t match(assuming the nomenclature on the filenames are correct). Infact, I never seen PLEX do this. not matching episodes that is.

It seems to be a very common problem with Doctor Who, including the old series, from my searching of this problem

@TheBasementNerd said:
It seems to be a very common problem with Doctor Who, including the old series, from my searching of this problem

The series, yes. but not the episodes after the series is correctly matched.