I cannot see my plex media server from my computer on my LG Media Player

server-windows

Hi, i have recently shifted house and changed internet providers and obtained a new router. I was using Plex Media Server on my Windows computers and was able to push the movies/photos/files to my LG DP1W Portable Theatre Wi-Fi Multimedia Player which was connected to my TV.

However, I have now reconnected my LG DP1W Portable Theatre Wi-Fi Multimedia Player in my new home and it does not detect my Plex Media Server (PC) on the list to select.

Can someone please assist as im not sure what I need to do. My Plex Media Server says its updated, and when I go to my LG DP1W Portable Theatre Wi-Fi Multimedia Player under settings and add in the wifi details etc it give me option of Static or Dynamic, I clicked Dynamic and ran a test and the LG system says its connected to Wifi.

Would appreciate some help as im no to tech savy . Perhaps my windows is preventing my computer from being shared on the network or something but I don't know how to check or fix this.

Thank you
Trevor

Have you tested other Plex clients?

When you change the router, Windows recognizes that it has now a different network.
And a new network is treated by default as a ‘public’ network, which means that all file sharing and other network functions are disabled.
Look in the network settings of your Windows to switch the network connection again into ‘private’ mode.
https://tinkertry.com/how-to-change-windows-10-network-type-from-public-to-private

Afterwards, reboot Windows.