IPTV Streaming

I was wondering if someone could help. I've been trying to get IPTV channels playing through Plex for some time now without success using the IPTV.bundle plugin. I can load channels through an m3u playlist but when trying to play through the android app, I get the error "Playback was not possible: Not enough bandwidth for any playback of this item. Cannot convert to below minimum bandwidth of 103kbps".

I can play channels locally through the web app on a computer though.

Interestingly, I just set up Emby and loaded the m3u list. Emby plays all channels through the android app locally and remotely flawlessly, so it's not a bandwidth issue, it seems to be a problem with Plex. I have tried numerous suggestions found on forums re changing remote access settings, but have had no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, is there any likelihood of Plex adding native IPTV support?

i get the same issues it works on the web app but not on any other player, i even tried to cast with google chrome i get same error as you mention

You should first review the READ FIRST: Guidelines for Posting Channel Plugin Issues/Questions and Things to Check First document pinned to the top of the Channel Plugin Forum. It provides links to the Channel Plugin support documents, things to check first, and explains where and how to post your issue and the details to include, so others are able to provide help.

Especially the section titled "Issues with Channel Plugins from Sources Other than the Channel Directory (aka Unsupported Channel Plugins)" in that thread, since any channel plugins that access IPTV streams are channels from other sources (aka unsupported channels).

I would also suggest reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions for Channel Plugins document also pinned to the top of the Channel Plugin forum. The "Why won't any of the videos play on one or more of my channel plugins?" section is helpful for channel plugin playback issues.

Plex Media Server Beta Release 1.10.1.4561 has been released and it includes a fix for bandwidth errors when streaming remotely from channels such as iptv

See Release Notice http://forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1569828/#Comment_1569828
* (Streaming Brain) Playback involving transcodes of some channel content failed with bandwidth error (#7911)