Is PfK dead?

plex-for-kodi

#1

Is this app going to be actively maintained or...?


#2

Well with one tiny update in almost a year to fix some users being unable to connect It would seem the answer is “or…?”


#3

Standard plex practice. Develop something new, get it 70% working, then walk away to the next new project.


#4

@reddwarfcrew said:
Standard plex practice. Develop something new, get it 70% working, then walk away to the next new project.

Yeah just a shame this one was one with so much promise.


#5

We’re still working on it. New update in the beta repo. :slight_smile:


#6

@keithah said:
We’re still working on it. New update in the beta repo. :slight_smile:

Where do I access the Beta Repo?

Thanks


#7

Where do I access the Beta Repo?

Thanks

@smacrae1970

Go to https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1333079/#Comment_1333079

At the bottom of the 2nd post download the Plex.respository zip. Install it in Kodi, then you’ll be able to install the new version.


#8

@Gittalonglildoggies said:

Where do I access the Beta Repo?

Thanks

@smacrae1970

Go to https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1333079/#Comment_1333079

At the bottom of the 2nd post download the Plex.respository zip. Install it in Kodi, then you’ll be able to install the new version.

If one installs the beta repo, does that automatic official updates for the add on will cease?


#9

No, it will update the latest. So whichever has the higher version # is the one you get, so you’ll get both, essentially.


#10

@Gittalonglildoggies and @keithah thanks heaps…