iTunes crashing Plex

plex-classic-for-roku

In the Plex iTunes channel on my Roku 2 XS, I'll select a playlist and it will play one or two selections from the playlist before crashing the Plex application on my server. I'm running Plex version  0.9.9.14 under OS X version 10.9.4. The Roku is running the latest version on the PlexTest channel. What information do I need to send you so you can debug the problem and where is it located ?

Upgrade your PMS. I believe an iTunes server related crash was fixed in 0.9.9.15 (0.9.9.16 is now available)

thanks

Upgrade your PMS. I believe an iTunes server related crash was fixed in 0.9.9.15 (0.9.9.16 is now available)

I have the same issue, but I see neither .15 or .16 versions available as downloads.

[EDIT] Let me clarify, this is not the same issue of where selecting itunes crashes plex on the Roku. That has been fixed.  Now selecting itunes crashes my PMS, requiring a restart of the server application on my PC, and then they work fine together.

Those downloads are Plex Pass only now. https://forums.plex.tv/topic/62832-plex-media-server/

You could try downgrading the server to an earlier version until the newer releases are public.

Archives: https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/sections/200287708-Downloads-Archive

I have the same issue, but I see neither .15 or .16 versions available as downloads.

[EDIT] Let me clarify, this is not the same issue of where selecting itunes crashes plex on the Roku. That has been fixed. Now selecting itunes crashes my PMS, requiring a restart of the server application on my PC, and then they work fine together.

Thank you. I'll give it a try.

The .15 and .16 versions have not been officially released but can be downloaded if you are a PlexPass member.

@Plutonius said:
ljunkie wrote on August 18 2014, 2:47 AM: »

Thank you. I’ll give it a try.

jonsarik wrote on August 18 2014, 2:28 PM: »

I have the same iTunes crashing issue, but I see neither .15 or .16 versions available as downloads.

The .15 and .16 versions have not been officially released but can be downloaded if you are a PlexPass member.
Will try it