Hi there, I use plex web on a second monitor whilst I work. My work involves using a Wacom tablet most of the time. Since the latest update I don't seem to be able to access all the controls on the new plex web app. Here is my use case:
- Video playing in Plex Web.
- Move cursor over to access Plex controls.
- When cursor is over the video no controls appear at all and the cursor remains invisible.
- if I 'click' on the video it will pause but only a large 'pause' icon will appear in the middle of the screen.
- If I switch to a mouse or a trackpad all the normal controls slide in from the bottom of the screen.
- When using the Wacom I can still force all the controls to appear by pressing esc.