Live TV Missing

roku

#1

I can’t see the Live TV, and I have a tuner configured with some channels, this is the pic of my Plex in the Roku. My roku is Roku Stick 3500X.

My PMS version is 1.9.5.4323 and Roku app version is 5.0.4

Where is the Live TV section?


#2

It’s not available yet on Roku. Saw that it will be updated for Plex Pass Subscribers in the next week to be available on Roku


#3

It is available for the Roku channel using version 5.0.4. It looks like you are using that version. The other caveat is that you need to be signed in as your admin user, and that looks correct too.

  1. Are you able to see your “Program Guide” in Plex Web?
  2. If you can see (1), please enable remote logging in the Plex for Roku settings, and then close and open the channel again. Please response back with the time and timezone you ran this test.

#4

Is correct I use the admin user.

  1. Yes I see Program Guide, I attach some screenshots

  2. The test time was 19:58. The timezone is GMT -6 Daylight saving time (Central Time), Mexico City. I hide my token, mail, username and ip in the log.
    Log: avila.xyz/roku.txt
  3. I have an Apple TV, iOS devices and 2 Rokus. Only in the Roku Devices I don’t see the Program Guide or Live TV.
  4. I resign my account and don’t work.

Sorry for my english.

@ljunkie said:
It is available for the Roku channel using version 5.0.

  1. It looks like you are using that version. The other caveat is that you need to be signed in as your admin user, and that looks correct too.
  1. Are you able to see your “Program Guide” in Plex Web?
  1. If you can see (1), please enable remote logging in the Plex for Roku settings, and then close and open the channel again. Please response back with the time and timezone you ran this test.

#5

Is there any way to force the roku channel update? I am still on version 5.


#6

You have to be a Plex Pass subscriber AND add the Plex Preview channel to your Roku box VIA the Roku website and NOT directly through the Roku. Log into your Roku account via a web browser and add the Plex Preview channel there first. And then you should see it on your Roku box


#7

Nop, I have the Plex Preview version installed. 5.0.4

@rcurtiswarfield said:
You have to be a Plex Pass subscriber AND add the Plex Preview channel to your Roku box VIA the Roku website and NOT directly through the Roku. Log into your Roku account via a web browser and add the Plex Preview channel there first. And then you should see it on your Roku box


#8

Same problem for me: running v5.0.4 (Preview), but Live TV won’t show.
It is available on other platforms.


#9

Thanks for the info everyone. I believe we have identified the issue and will make sure to include a fix in the next update.


#10

It works!! Thank you!!

@ljunkie said:
Thanks for the info everyone. I believe we have identified the issue and will make sure to include a fix in the next update.