Mark Multiple TV Episode as Watched

server-drobo

Just imported my Library.  I can see how to mark multiple Movies as watched (holding down shift etc), but how do you mark multiple episodes within a TV season as watched.   In Safari if I hold shift and then click on episode 1 for example it just gets added to the reading list??

I have a TV season with 22 episodes and I want to mark the first 16 as watched, how do I do it and not have to go through each one in turn??

In the dashboard you click the show season then on left side it has a place to click mark as watched and marks complete season watched.

server ip:32400/web/index.html#!/dashboard

mark multiple episodes within a TV season as watched

My best guess would be yes you have to select them one at a time. 

In the dashboard you click the show season then on left side it has a place to click mark as watched and marks complete season watched.

that's if you want to mark the entire season. He wants to mark 16 of 22 episodes of one season. 

correct me if am wrong dhcrees

They will have to mark all 22 then go back and mark the ones they want unwatched. Having to go back and mark 6 would be better than 16.

They will have to mark all 22 then go back and mark the ones they want unwatched. Having to go back and mark 6 would be better than 16.

that's one way of looking at it  :D. But just for sanity sake you have to answer the question and the answer is no. But you can do what you just said as a suggestion and it makes perfect sense. 

Thank for the reply guys, sorry for the late reply was on holiday :)

Terrible... I have 15 series, many of them are half season watched. To mark one bye one as watched or not is simply monkey job.  

Here's how you can do it.

1. Launch the Plex Media browser on your PC and navigate to the season of the series.
  2. Hold the "Shift" key when selecting the first episode.
  3. Still holding the "Shift" key, select the 16th episode. All the episodes in between will be selected.
  4. Look for an icon on the top right that looks like an eye. It's a "Toggle Watched" option that allows you to mark these as "Watched" or "Unwatched".
  5. After marking them as "watched", these episodes remain selected. On the left top corner you'll see how many items are selected and next to it an option to "Deselect All".