MP4 video not showing up in Plex App

server-windows

I have movies that are not showing up in the Plex Application.
Two movies "K:\movies\BD\Video\spongebob out of water\SPONGEBOB SPONGE OUT OF WATER.mp4" & "K:\movies\BD\Video\get hard\GET_HARD.mp4"

Other movies in the same directory show up fine in plex, but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to get them to show up.

Sorry, I don't see a way to edit my prior post - When I said other movies in the same directory, I meant the same root directory "K:\movies\BD\Video\moviename\media file"
Also, I tried empting the trash which didn't seem to help.

Check you naming. I just tested both movies following Plex Naming Guide for Movies and they both show up and are matched properly.

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015)
Get Hard (2015)

Other movies show up just fine in that directory. I found the issue.... The Meta tag for spongebob out of water was very very very very very very long. I used the MP3TAG program and edited the Title tag rescanned and it all works.

Any resolution for this? I observed that Plex app is not playing any mp4 file stored on my QNAP network drive

@dcatcha said:
Other movies show up just fine in that directory. I found the issue.... The Meta tag for spongebob out of water was very very very very very very long. I used the MP3TAG program and edited the Title tag rescanned and it all works.

Yea, you wouldn't want to use FileBot (link in my signature) to name your files perfectly for Plex (in seconds) because you enjoy futzing with them constantly. You also wouldn't want to Move Local Media Assets out of the top slot in your Agent Lists so Plex won't give top priority to bogus embedded metadata because constantly futzing with your files is great fun.
https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/200241558-Agents

Some people enjoy preparing their media once, have it instantly recognized and fully populated instantly and then watching it - but they're Pu$$ies!

:D