No Episodes Displayed if Only One Season in 5.3 Update

roku

Just updated to 5.3 (Plex Pass app) on my Roku Ultra and now I can’t see any episodes of the show if it only has one season (Season 1 is not displayed). If there are two or more I can see the seasons and go in and see the episodes like normal.

Thanks for the report! We will take a look.

@interconnect said:
Just updated to 5.3 (Plex Pass app) on my Roku Ultra and now I can’t see any episodes of the show if it only has one season (Season 1 is not displayed). If there are two or more I can see the seasons and go in and see the episodes like normal.

Just as a point of info I am not seeing this issue. The shows I have that are single season are showing that season just fine.

I am using a Roku Ultra and a Roku 3 both are wired to my network. My server, also wired of course, is a Windows based server Version 1.13.0.5023.

My first suggestion is to reboot everything. It is unreal how many “strange” problems are fixed by a simple reboot.

This is definitely a regression in 5.3.0. We will get this fixes soon. Really appreciate the quick report!

@interconnect We have published an update to the Plex Pass version to correct the issue. Thanks again!

@ljunkie said:
@interconnect We have published an update to the Plex Pass version to correct the issue. Thanks again!

Thank you! That was quick.