No thumbnails for home movies in Photos Library

plex-black-edition

Per this thread : http://forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1247783#Comment_1247783

Is it possible to get a skin update for this one ?
Thx

I'll fix it in next release

Did this get fixed in the 21st Sept release ? Just applied it and not seeing the improvement. Closed OpenPHT, deleted the existing skin folder, extracted v16.09.15 to the addons folder, started OpenPHT.

…also just noticed a couple of other issues in the same area.

A. if I open my photo’s library it shows my collection via my favoured “LIST BLACKEDITION” view. Now if I open a photos folder that has both videos and photos it forces the view to be “PHOTOS LIBRARY” ie thumbnails view. If I now go back to main library view the view has now changed to “PHOTOS LIBRARY” also

B. In a folder with both video and photos I cannot open any photos when clicking on the thumbnail (videos open fine). However it will play a slideshow of all content from the main library view if I click “Play” on the remote with the photo’s folder highlighted.

Any updates here DeadEyeFlint?

Sorry for my late reply,

I can only fix the problem with the movie thumbnails.
For the other issues we have to wait for a new openPHT release…

ok thx - and was the movie thumbnail fix included in your last release or one still to come ? Not pushing just so I know :slight_smile:

download latest release and test again.

works a treat, thanks DeadEyeFlint. Any release notes with the latest release so we see what wonderful treats you’ve delivered ? :slight_smile: